Menu

A# Integration into Visual Studio 2005

Help
Didro
2006-10-02
2013-03-25
  • Didro

Didro - 2006-10-02

I have a problem with A# Integration into Visual Studio 2005. When I try to create Ada Application(New Project->Ada for .NET(A#)->Ada Application), I have the errors:

"Package Load Failure
    Package 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.VSIP.Samples.Project.AdaPackage, Ada Project, Version=1.0.1000.1000,..,PublicKeyToken=null" has failed to load properly( GUID={...})."

then

"The application for project 'path to creating A# project in temp directory' is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type(.adaproj) is installed."

My enviroment configuration:
    *) .NET FrameWork 2.0.50727
    *) Win XP Sp2
    *) VS2005 Prof Ed.
    *) No VSIP

I
    1.download last version of A# project(2006 06 06).
    2.Unpackage 'mgnat.zip' to D:\ASharp\.
    3.Run asharp-setup.exe  and install to D:\ASharp\.(compiling process completed successfully)
    4.Run vs_integration.exe to D:\ASharp\A# Visual Studio Integration.

Need for your advice.
    Thank you in advance.
    Didro

• Valerye Bostan

Valerye Bostan - 2007-01-10

i have the same problem, while tried to install this product.
      looking forward to find how to avoid this problems.
      thank you

VB

• Didro

Didro - 2007-01-14

Hello,
        I've forward to you the Carlisle Martin's letter, he described his vision of the problem.

Have you recieved it ?

• Martin Carlisle

Martin Carlisle - 2007-01-14

AdaCore (http://www.adacore.com) will be taking over A# support, with an expected release sometime this year.  Since they have a lot of European customers, I suspect they'll figure out the integration problem.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2007-06-22

So are you saying that this project is now dead?

ADACode have nothing on their web site about A#.

• Andrej Rapoport

Andrej Rapoport - 2007-07-01

I suppose you should extract mgnat in C:\mgnat in order to proceed. Only when I used this directory asharp-setup launched compilation... BTW (Some files were not compiled due to some errors in the code...)

• Andrej Rapoport

Andrej Rapoport - 2007-07-01

Yes, using of default path helped and A# installed succesfully. In the beginning I was using C:\Program Files\... and had similar problems.