Hi. I am using Midi in an Arduino environment. I have just updated the old MIDI2.6 library with the new Midi 3.2 version. This was done by replacing the "MIDI" folder in C:/arduino-1.0/libraries/MIDI with the identically named folder from the download. However I now get a number of compile errors from the library when compiling the sketch. These are included in the attachment. I tried also the 3.1 version of the library which gives similar results. If I replace the original 2.6 library, then all compiles without problems. Can you suggest what I am doing wrong. The new library contains some callbacks that I require, so using 2.6 is not an option.
Many thanks, Craig
Log in to post a comment.