Menu

Anthem and Microsoft Ajax

Lee S
2008-05-15
2013-06-03
  • Lee S

Lee S - 2008-05-15

I'm attempting to enhance WebGrid (http://www.webgrid.com) with a Microsoft Ajax ModalPopup. WebGrid is build heavily on Anthem, and works really nicely. I've implemented Microsoft's AutoComplete successfully, but when I attempt to call the ModalPopup on WebGrid's rowclick event it works intermittent at best. The modal.show() fires every time, but it renders only one of every three clicks.

I have tried setting "EnableCallBack" to false and this solves the issue for the Modal, but then WebGrid is totally annihilated. Nothing works.

Does anyone have any idea how I could get Microsoft's ModalPopup ajax to work with Anthem's callbacks?

Thanks in advance :)

• Andy Miller

Andy Miller - 2008-05-15

Very cool. I had no idea someone had built a grid on top of Anthem.

I don't know enough (actually I know nothing) about ModalPopup to offer specific advice. But I have combined Yahoo! User Interface panels with various Anthem-based controls. In general, the only problems I had were solved by making sure the YUI javascript was correctly loaded. With Anthem's partial rendering, it is easy to accidently leave some small piece of javascript out.