Lot of progress have been done in the project in the past year. It was not only renamed but a brand new release comes in the near future. I also try to push the software to the Ubuntu repositories and as a first milestone, some packages are already available in my Ubuntu PPA. More info:
After a long time, I made a new release. I have rewritten a lots codes, bug fixes, added unit tests etc.... I put a Windows binary to the download page too. The structure is more consolidated, but a lot progress will be there around migrating to URBI Remote SDK 1.5 and changing GTK to Qt.
I'm happy to announce that I've just built the project under Windows. A few months need still to public a new release, but I will be in a hurry... :)
I have released the 0.4.2, which has much more better code, but it provides the same funcionalities like 0.4.1.
The version 0.4.1 of myLibrary/CamView/FindShapes is out!
Major changes are:
- view gradient function in CamView
- rewritten histogram functions
- debian package/automake support for myLibrary
- proper automake support for CamView/FindShapes
- updated user manuals
- bug fixes...
Installation notes are added to the website as well as some Ubuntu/Dapper packages are compiled and uploaded to the project page.
Have a nice day!
The new release of the myLibrary and the applications after a time!
I'm near to release the version 0.4. There are a lot of new features (AIBO support, histogram operations etc.), a new application and re-written myLibrary.