Menu

sqlite on pocket pc - MissingMethodException

2005-09-01
2013-04-15
  • Nobody/Anonymous

hi,

i've got ipaq 5550 and trying to develop on this simple app with sqlite support. In vs2003.net i've created SmartDeviceApplication, added reference to Sqlite.NET.dll and in the code i've got:
    try
                {
                    // create a new database connection:
                    sqlite_conn = new SQLiteConnection("Data Source=database.db;Version=3;New=True;Compress=True;");
                    // open the connection:
                    sqlite_conn.Open();
    } catch (Exception ex) {
    MessageBox.Show("error: " + ex.Message);
    }

after running this app on ppc i've got an error: MissingMethodException. Why?

• Robert Simpson

Robert Simpson - 2005-09-02

I think you may have forgotten to deploy sqlite3.dll to your Pocket PC.  It has the native code to which the SQLite.NET wrapper refers.

Robert

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have the same error message on the pocket PC 2002 Emulator (based on a x86 motherboard emulation).
      I have deploy my app successfully on the pocket PC 2003 Emulator with the sqlite3.dll for x86 and my ARM based iPAQ with the sqlite3.dll for ARM.
      But when I try it on pocket PC 2002 I have the missingMethodException. Is the x86 version of the pocket PC 2002 different?
      I really don't understand what is wrong, can you help me please and point out what I should do?

Oliv'