So I don't know if this is related to the character issue but I have an sqlite (2) database that I am trying to read.
Unfortuntely, one of the tables uses a string for the ID which can include apostrophes. When I view the database via the sqlodbc drivers, I get the correct value for the field (e.g. "joe's table") but when I do a reader.GetString() using the ADO provider, I get the wrong value (it shows up as "joe4s table" in the debugger). When I then try to use it to do a query, it (obviously) fails.
I have tried changing the encoding but that had no effect (actually setting it to UTF8 totally removes the apostrophe - "joes table") which also fails).
I tried a hack and replaced "4s" with "'s" but that failed also...
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.