Menu

Payroll no entries posted for period

2011-02-22
2013-03-07
  • Qaiser Zaman

Qaiser Zaman - 2011-02-22

I bump into an issue while evaluating payroll module of adempiere.

I defined a payroll with concept type amount value=200k as employee attribute and calendar with 12 periods. Intention is to create a monthly payroll.

But after creating the process and posting it, it results in no entry. while i was expecting a basic salary entry I am using 3.6 lts with latest patches. find below summary of detailed setup.

1) Define a contract (1-1-2011 to 31-12-12, net day=0), departments and jobs
    2) Create a business partner (Payment rule=null),
                    Employee (TAB) (Start Date="1-1-2011, Payroll=Middle Management)
                    Attribute (TAB)     (Payroll Concept=SLR_Salary), Column Type=Amount, Amount=200000, Max Value=16666, Valid from=1-1-2011)
    3) Created Payroll with above mentioned concept and A Calendear (2011) with 12 periods.

Thanks in advance.

• Qaiser Zaman

Qaiser Zaman - 2011-02-22

finally got the system working; I've noted that logging as superuser with organizationadmin role and doing things can lead to some issues, Its better to carryout administrative actions by logging in as organization admin user.

• goran djermanovic

Ihave same problem with 3.7.0 version but no solution - I just can't post it and no errors I have