Menu

The usage of Payroll Table Type and Payroll Table in Payroll Processing?

Syvasoft
2014-08-16
2014-08-18
  • Syvasoft

Syvasoft - 2014-08-16

Dear ADempiere Community,
    Can anybody tell me the possible way of using "Payroll Table Type and Payroll Table" functionalities in Payroll Processing?
    Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Syed.

• Victor Perez Juarez

Hi Syed!

Yes , is possible use Payroll Table Type and Payroll Table into payroll rule, exist multiples method that can be using in any calculation algorithm.

for example getList(String, double, String)

Double value getList ("List Search key" , amountToLook, column should be return);

double valueAmt = getList("Tax Table", 1000.00 , "3");

kind regards
    Victor
    e-Evolution

• Syvasoft

Syvasoft - 2014-08-17

Hi Victor,
    Thank you for your quick response.

Now I've clearly understood about how to use the values populated in the Payroll Table but still I don't know when this Payroll table gets populated whether during Payroll Process or from the Action Notice form. This may be a dump question. Can you tell me when this payroll table gets populated?

Btw, I really appreciate your libero contributions to our adempiere community which are priceless.

Kind regards,
    Syed.

• Syvasoft

Syvasoft - 2014-08-18

Hi Victor,
    Now I figured out what you actually mentioned about the Payroll table's role in the complex calculation.
    My understanding about this payroll table is that it acts as a configuration provider for the complex calculation like calculating Professional Tax in India.

Example:
    For the state of Tamilnadu, the slab rates for Professional tax:
    If the Six months Income:
    1) Less than Rs.21000
    Nil
    2) Between Rs.21001-Rs.30000
    Rs.100
    3) Between Rs.30001-Rs.45000
    Rs.235
    4) Between Rs.45001- Rs.60000
    Rs.510
    5) Between Rs.60001- Rs.75000
    Rs.760
    6) Beyond Rs.75001
    Rs.1095
    These slab rates can be setup in the Payroll table which will be used in payroll rule to calculate the right Professional tax.

Thanks for your answer, Victor.
    Kind regards,
    Syed.