Abook supports different output formats, which
transformations are hardcoded into the sourcecode. Due
to some experiments, I noticed, the there are some
complications due to changing formats (ldif) and lack
of information (abook2csv).
My suggstion is, to store all informations in some kind
of XML format, which has several advantages:
* Transformation could be easier customised
* One can easier extend the ways to transform the data
* Source code gets smaller, because all trnasformations
can be ripped off
Since everything has two sides, so it's here:
* XML-Suppot has to be implemented from the scratch
* One has to have extra tools to transform
Log in to post a comment.