Menu

fullscreen wont work

Help
Anonymous
2003-04-23
2003-04-23
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-04-23

hi, my specs are winxp pro, fat32 fs, 475mhz k6-2, 384MBs, pci voodoo3 3000... the game plays in a window screen but opens then immediatly closes when tried in full screen.. any ideas? im really interested in playing since a old game i really enjoyed went pay2play sometime back:/ btw im using the newest win32 client.. thx

• Jeff Myers

Jeff Myers - 2003-04-23

What resolution are you asking for fullscreen? the voodoo3 card didn't have much for ram, it may not be able to get you the res you want. Also make sure that you have the latest drivers for that card ( I don't think the ones that come with XP support much hardware accelleration).

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-04-23

i use amigamerlin 3rd party drivers with good hwaccell, ive tried to change my res from my usual 1024x768 to 800x600 with no luck

• Jeff Myers

Jeff Myers - 2003-04-23

dono, then. The Voodoo series were allways funky cards when it came to OpenGL ( aka crap :) ). I have seen many of them fail at many difrent things.

BZ just asks direct X to change the screen res for us. if it fails we go window. It's failing for some reason on your setup, perhaps an update ( or downdate) of direct X? or a more modern card ? :)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-04-23

bah ill just throw in my tnt2 :)