For starters a DirectX (Direct3D-Panel) A suite to display simple x/y/measurements, which has to be fast, because those analogue position encoders never "rest" at the same position and we want to see our table-position in realtime (mswin-realtime)
- DANGER: THIS WILL NOT WORK ON MACHINES WITHOUT THE VBexpress thingy
- a panel which uses direct3d for fast graphics
- it can display measured points in a specified range as squares (triangle-list)
- easy to use (if understood) (add the panel to the stage and initialize)
- shows coordinates measured in different colors (yello-to-red)
- the range is adjustable
- it's planned to directly show the measurements/implemented to convert the measurements to a plane
- currently it's used to display the position of a piezo-x/y-table with poti position-encoders and the output of a lock-in-amplifier to adjust a laser/concave-mirror-setup and it works! (most of the time)
- should be lightweight...
- DANGER: provides crappy code
Be the first to post a review of X/Y Measurement Suite for .Net!