WebDAV CGI is a Perl CGI script that enables the WebDAV protocol (class 1,2,3) for Apache web server to manage Web sites or to use a Web server as a Web drive for files, or for calendar/addressbook synchronization.
- supports WebDAV compliance classes 1, 2 and 3.
- supports CalDAV clients: Sunbird/Lightning, Evolution, iCal, iPhone, iPad.
- supports CardDAV clients: Addressbook (Mac OS X 10.6.x+), iPhone 4.
- supports AFS and can be used as a WebDAV to AFS bridge or as a AFS Web frontend with AFS ACL Manager and AFS Group Manager to replace filedrawers (afs file management)
- offers a simple Web interface for file/folder management: clipboard; file/Zip upload/download; rename, move, create and delete folders; file/folder name search; property viewer; file/folder statistics; change file/folder permissions; shows quota; image thumbnails
- has a server-side trash can
- implements CGI interface
- is wrappable to change UID/GID for file permissions other than web server permissions
Thanks very good project! +
very good project, thanks!