Changes between 1.13 and 1.14-BETA (6 September 2015) :
(this build adds both 32-bit & 64-bit exe binaries in normal install and Traveler mode
* Solve option "Cache password in drive memory" always disabled even if checked in preferences.
* Solve UI language change not taken into account for new install unless a preference is changed.
* Driver: Support returning StorageDeviceProperty when queried through IOCTL_STORAGE_QUERY_PROPERTY.
* Support setting volume label in Explorer through mount option or favorite label value.
* Fix for Hot Keys assignment dialog issue where OEM-233 is always displayed and can't be changed.
* Mask and unmask PIM value in GUI and bootloader like the password.
* Always copy both 32-bit and 64-bit executable binaries during install and in Traveler Disk Setup.
- Traveler Disk will again use 32-bit exe by default while also offering 64-bit exe.
- On Windows 64-bit, 32-bit exe files are now available(e.g. if needed to use 32-bit PKCS#11 dll)
* Minors fixes in the installer, GUI and driver.