Welcome to the Volunteer-Based System for Research on the Internet!
This system is designed to provide detail data about applications used in the Internet. This information can be used for:
- obtaining the knowledge which applications are most frequently used in the network
- providing the users some basic statistics about their Internet connection usage (for example for which kinds of applications their connection is used the most)
- creating scientific profiles of traffic generated by different applications or different groups of applications
- creating a traffic generator, to imitate traffic generated by particular applications, or to imitate the real traffic in the network
- implementing smart assessment of QoS in the network at the users' level and in the core of the network
- obtaining precise data needed to train Machine Learning Algorithms
- many more cases :-)
Be the first to post a review of VBS for Research on the Internet!