--- THIS PROJECT HAS MOVE TO GITHUB ---
TinyMUSH 3 is a stable, feature-rich descendant of the TinyMUD server, and thus supports multi-user communication in a text-based "virtual world" format, via TCP/IP. The end result looks much like text adventures games of the mid-1980s.
- Stable and proven: Almost 20 years of active development and support
- Easy set-up and maintenance: No headaches
- Easy to learn: Extensive, step-by-step documentation
- Feature-rich: Broad array of softcode capabilities and functions
- Coder-friendly: Can be used to create extremely complex games