BASIC interpreter for the standard (SUS) character screen handling library, which fully corresponds to the Tiny BASIC standard. The code is thread-safe and can be embedded into other code. Can be used as a game or a minimalist challenge.
- BASIC from 1975 for any modern computer,
- Extremely simple, small and fast,
- Standard character screen pseudographics,
- File and OS i/o by system commands,
- 10 classic games and demos.
Nice Basic. I'm using it now. The only thing negative I can tlak about if no file i/o, My wish list would include file i/o, including sequential and random access and sockets... Everybody is on the Internet and Tiny BASIC for Curses should be too!