TEncoder is a multithreaded video and audio converter that uses MEncoder, MPlayer and FFMpeg. It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other. Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video. Up to 8 simultaneous encoders can be run so encoding time decreases. You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Extracting video or audio content is possible. Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded. Effects like deinterlacing or cropping can be applied to videos.
TEncoder is looking for translators, please contact admin for details.
Visit http://www.downloadbestsoft.com/TEncoder-Video-Converter.html to download latest versions.
- Supports almost all video formats
- Multithreading enables you to use all cores of your CPU
- Subtitles can be hard-coded into video
- Output video codecs are: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Xvid, Mpeg4, H264, FLV, WMV, VP8
- Output audio codecs are: MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, AC3, Mp2, Speex, Opus
- Choose between FFMpeg and Mencoder as encoder
- Select between different audio and subtitle tracks for each file
- Skin support
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom commands to encoders
- Preview files before encoding
- Select between 840 device presets
- 64 bit support
high performance, tencoder. Good job!
tencoder is fast and stable
It`s wonderfull, but i would thanks an option like "keep Aspect ratio"
Great software! :) Thanks
This is surely one of the best open source projects.
thanks for the quality project