64tass is cross assembler targeting the 65xx series of micro processors.
- Open source, mostly portable C with minimal dependencies
- Familiar syntax to Omicron TASS and TASM
- Supports 6502, 65C02, R65C02, W65C02, 65CE02, 65816, DTV, 65EL02
- Arbitrary-precision integers and bitstrings, double precision floating point numbers
- Character and byte strings, array arithmetic
- Handles UTF-8, UTF-16 and 8 bit RAW encoded source files and strings
- Built in "linker" with section support
- CPU or flat address space for creating huge binaries (e.g. cartridges)
- Conditional compilation, macros, struct/union structures, scopes
Be the first to post a review of 64tass!