High performance, production quality STUN server and client library
New version 1.2. This is the source code to STUNTMAN - an open source STUN server and client code by john selbie. Compliant with the latest RFCs including 5389, 5769, and 5780. Also includes backwards compatibility for RFC 3489. The stun server code is part of a larger personal project involving P2P file sharing and NAT traversal. Version 1.1 compiles on Linux, MacOS, BSD, and Solaris. Supports the STUN protocol on both UDP and TCP for both IPv4 and IPv6.
Additional features are in development.
This is a mirror of the code on https://github.com/jselbie/stunserver More details on the project's website: http://www.stunprotocol.org
- Supports latest RFCs (5389, 5769, and 5780) in addition to legacy RFC 3489
- UDP and TCP support for both IPv4 and IPv6
- Flexible "basic" mode supports running on a server with only 1 IP. Allows for responding to port mapping (binding) requests
- Extended "full" mode - supports running on servers with two IP address to facilitate NAT behavior detection in addition to binding requests
- Stun code library and client application implement all NAT detection tests specified in RFC 5780
- Support for running the server behind a NAT or hosted environment such as Amazon EC2
Be the first to post a review of Stuntman - STUN server and client!