Starbatch is a batch lisp program for Autodesk Autocad drawings. Using StarBatch you can automate AutoCAD Full and LT to save you time and money. Batch your favourite Lisp's while you complete other tasks.
- Autocad Batch Lisp Process
- StarBatch uses a simple .exe , making it quick and easy to use. You can also select multiple routines to perform them in your drawings.
- StarBatch load your selected lisp file and then uses AutoCAD to run it. Therefore only AutoCAD makes changes to your drawings.
- Since most drawing offices keep separate directories for different types of drawings and different jobs, you invariable need to work across multiple directories.
- You don't need to start AutoCAD to run StarBatch. Once you have selected the drawings and assigned the routines, StarBatch does the rest. It starts AutoCAD, processes the drawings and closes AutoCAD.
- Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 / 4
Be the first to post a review of StarBatch!