JADE (former SOSFTP) is a batch file transfer solution for FTP/ FTPS/ SFTP and some other protocols. It provides a configurable command line client, an API and a bridge to the SOS JobScheduler. JADE comes with advanced error handling and logging capabilities. JADE is able to create and maintain a transfer history in a central database.
FAQs at https://kb.sos-berlin.com
- File selection using regular expression, simple file names and filename-lists
- recursive folder operations
- protocols: WebDav, Http, Https, sFtp, Ftp, FtpS, local ...
- atomic transfer
- transactional transfer
- renaming/moving of files and folders on source and target using regular expressions
- server to server transfer, even for different protocols (e.g. ftp to sftp)
- jump host support (operation in the DMZ)
- support of monadic operations like rename, delete
- pre- and post-commands for a transfer and for every file
- compress files, e.g. zip or cumulate
- email notification in case of success, error or empty files
- parallel transfer, multithreaded
- configuration by setting files
- creation and processing of file lists
- advanced api java class library
- transfer history and audit trail
- polling for files on source
- steady state checking for files
- use of alternate connection and authentication parameters
- Bridge to SOS JobScheduler to scheduler transfers
- ... more to come
Sosftp is perfect! Thanks.
Stable and works.
Simple to use.
SOSftp ftp works fine without Jumphost. When I'm going to use a Jumphost the recursive Upload always fails. I have detailed the problem in the discussion forum! Is there anyone who can solve these errors??
thank you sosftp