- fixed loading of old shows that contain no rating information
- added second side-by-side display mode ("Side-by-side (3D Display)")
While the existing one was meant for a manual side-by-side viewing (using prisma glasses or likewise)
the new mode provides a HDMI-like side-by-side skaling and therefore is meant for 3D TVs or projectors
that understand that mode.
- improved text rendering
In-screen text is now rendered upon semi-tranparent rectangle to improve readability.
- improved loading of preview images
Asynchronous loading of preview images is now synchronized to a single worker thread.
Therefore memory footprint while loading a large show is strongly reduced.
- added status bar in show management panel that shows the current number of images
- added export mode "Kopie in neues Fenster" which creates a new show-frame based on
the selected images - without copying any files.
Use this function to start a presentation based on a certain rating if you don't want to create a copy.
- added rating function:
o press number 1-5 in presentation mode to rate an image (1 - bad, 5 - good)
o press any other number key to show current rating
o export function allows selection of a minimum rating
- fixed problem on loading show via drag'n'drop (only java 7?)
- fixed java version check - now also starts with jre 1.7
- added export mode "Kopie in neues Verzeichnis" which copies all media files of the
current Show to a new directory and creates a new show referencing these files
- improved drag'n'drop support
o drag multiple Elements in table view simultaneously
o drag Elements from one table view to another
- fixed background color of scaled images (grey fringes)
- fixed incorrect clipping of images with different aspect ratio than current screen
- added error message upon startup with JRE other than v1.6
- added memory usage info in status bar
- added control to export show to jps or anaglyph-jpg images
- added drag'n'drop import support for jps images
- fixed performance lag on modifying parallax offset - especially noticable on mpo-files
- fixed design flaw concerning parallax offset - offset values are now always normalized and
that way independent of screen resolution
- added MainFrame icon
- added tutorial-document to release-zip
- initial sourceforge release