Changes from previous release (2.1.0).
* Walker BOX2D Problem Domain.
* Support for multiple auxiliary fitness values per genome (plotted on graphs).
* Acyclic networks as HyperNEAT CPPNs.
* FIX: Prey Capture problem domain: Only one of the four ANN output signals was being read.
This effectively completely broke the prey capture domain.
* IntPoint: Fixed equality and inequality operators and CalculateDistance().
In the released code these defects severely affected the prey capture domain.
* FIX: Config loading: Relaxing network delta threshold setting was being parsed as an Int32 instead of a Double.
* Fix to RandomClusteringStrategy.cs. Genome.SpecieIdx was not being set upon allocation.
Added debug assertion to check specieIdx is correctly set following speciation.
* FIX/MOD: Network visualisation: Layout logic failed when there were large numbers of neurons in
a layout layer such that the gap between them was less than 0.5 of a pixel, and thus got rounded down to 0,
positioning all nodes in that layer at the same coordinates.
* FIX/MOD: Ensure ID generators are set accordingly when loading genomes using a pre-existing genome factory.