Scientific Data File Viewer is a general purpose charting utility for SDF(HP/Agilent, Single Scan only), MDF (Vector/Bosch), SIG (Dactron) and TDMS (National Instruments) files. It is developed under the MIT License. The viewer requires .NET 4.0 to run.
Version 0.3.0 was updated to include an engine synchronous angular resampling feature. This converts time domain data into angular domain data using a signal from a pulse wheel.
- SDF Standard Data Format (HP / Agilent Single Scan Only)
- MDF Measurement Data Format (Vector/Bosch/Kvaser)
- CSV Comma Separated Value Files
- TDMS Technical Data Management Streaming (NI)
- SIG File (Dactron / Bruel & Kjaer)
Be the first to post a review of SDF (Scientific Data File) Viewer!