Script Engine II is an scripting component for Delphi and FreePascal. It supports object oriented programming including partial classes and class helpers.
- object-oriented programming inside scripts
- exception throwing and catching inside scripts
- multi threaded scripts
- easy import of Delphi classes into the script engine
- own memory manager for faster allocation and less memory fragmentation
- clean, easy and structed interface
- highly optimized runtime (extremly faster than Pascal Script for example)
Great scripting engine! Even more Pascalish than Pascal Script! If only the manual is in English...
One of the best scripting engines I've ever seen!
Great features, easy to use and well documented.
Very fast, clean and i hope it will be enhanced in the future like before. Respect for this achievement!
Nice and perspective interpreter. Good luck ;)