changes in sbcl-1.1.10 relative to sbcl-1.1.9:
* enhancement: ASDF has been updated to 3.0.2.
* optimization: stack frames are packed more efficiently on x86oids, which
ought to reduce the frequency of Methuselahn conservative references (it
certainly helps with gc.impure.lisp / BUG-936304 on x86).
* optimization: on x86 and x86-64, integer negation forms like (- x) are now
recognized in modular arithmetic contexts, and compile to native negate,
rather than going through bignums only to keep the low bits.
* bug fix: Compiling potential modularic arithmetic forms does not cause type
errors when some integer types lack lower or upper bounds. (lp#1199127)
* bug fix: Non-trivial modular arithmetic forms are always cut to the right
bitwidth before being used in a non-modular context. (lp#1199428)
* bug fix: Multiple catch/unwind blocks in a single function are now
allocated in the right stack order on win32. (lp#1072739)