A free .NET library for accessing IMAP servers, written in C#
S22.Imap is a free, easy-to-use and well-documented .NET library component for communicating with and receiving electronic mail from an Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) server, written in C#.
The API has been designed with ease of use in mind and integrates well with the existing classes of the .NET Framework. S22.Imap supports IMAP over SSL, IMAP IDLE (push email) and partial fetching of messages. It works well with Gmail.
* Supports IMAP IDLE notifications
* Supports IMAP over SSL
* API designed to be very easy to use
* Allows selectively fetching parts of mail messages
* Inherently thread-safe
* Well documented with lots of example code
* Free to use in commercial and personal projects (MIT license)
NOTE: THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN MOVED TO GITHUB. PLEASE GO HERE FOR THE LATEST VERSION: https://github.com/smiley22/S22.Imap
Be the first to post a review of S22.Imap!