QMidiArp is a MIDI arpeggiator, phrase generator and controller LFO for ALSA and JACK. It can run multiple synchronized arpeggiators, LFOs and step sequencers. QMidiArp has been growing since june 2009 on top of Matthias Nagorni's original arp idea.
- Programmable arpeggio patterns, LFO waveforms and sequences
- Modular setup of arpeggiators, MIDI LFOs and step sequencers
- MIDI-controllable (MIDI-Learn)
- Synchronization with MIDI Clock or JACK Transport possible
- Optional triggering by keyboard or continuous play mode for all modules
- Arp patterns can be stored and switched by MIDI control while running
- JACK MIDI or ALSA MIDI backends
Be the first to post a review of QMidiArp!