QMidiArp is a MIDI arpeggiator, phrase generator and controller LFO for ALSA and JACK. It can run multiple synchronized arpeggiators, LFOs and step sequencers. The modules are also available as LV2 plugins with Qt user interface. QMidiArp has been growing since june 2009 on top of Matthias Nagorni's original arp idea.
- Programmable arpeggio patterns, LFO waveforms and sequences
- Modular setup of arpeggiators, MIDI LFOs and step sequencers
- MIDI-controllable (MIDI-Learn)
- Synchronization with MIDI Clock or JACK Transport possible
- Optional triggering by keyboard or continuous play mode for all modules
- Patterns can be stored and switched by MIDI control while running
- JACK MIDI or ALSA MIDI backends
- Modules available as LV2 Plugins
Be the first to post a review of QMidiArp!