With Porting Center, you can edit any kind of Mac Port for Windows Software which uses Wineskin, CXZ, CXEx and oldest versions of them. With Porting Center unique design, you won't even need to understand how Wine works.
Furthermore, with a license, you can export the Port like a WSI file, a file with less than 2Mb of size which contains all the needed information to recreate the mentioned port.
After this, the WSI file can be transformed again into a replica of the original port using Porting Kit, a software distributed by Paul The Tall.
- Change Port Name, Version and Copyright
- Change Port EXEs (.lnk, .desktop, .bat, .msi or .exe) including flags
- Change Port Icon (Supports almost everything, including videos and SVGs)
- Find out EXE needed winetricks
- Get an EXEs Name, Version, Copyright and Icon to the Port
- Manage Port Advanced Options
- Manage Port Screen Options
- Manage Port Drives
- Edit Port Menu Bar
- Manage Port Supported Extensions
- Launch Port's Control App directly
- Export a Port as a WSI file
- Many others
Be the first to post a review of Porting Center!