PokerTH is a poker game written in C++/Qt. You can play the popular Texas Hold'em poker variant against up to nine computer-opponents or play internet games with people all over the world. This poker engine is available for Linux, Windows and Mac
- New Features since PokerTH 1.0:
- Online log file analysis tool
- Support for higher Android screen resolutions
- Sound support for Android
- Support for Windows 8 (desktop mode)
- License change: OpenSSL exception (for Windows 8 support, because gcrypt currently crashes on Windows 8)
- Server refactoring using google protocol buffers which basically enables use of html5 clients
- Emoticons for the chat
- Online game name in window title
- New card deck version which supports changes of the action label position
- Extra column in lobby game list for timeouts
- Updated country flags
- Enable activating the "accidentally call after big raise" blocker by default
- Chatbot whitelist for poker expressions
- new startwindow gfx for 1.0 final (thx to danuxi)
- translation updates
interesting version of poker, well done.
So Far So Good :) sleepy ps: Source Forge Rocks
this kind of tools that are designed to do some special thing are always better that general ones. So I can easily tell all my friends to use it instead of any other more famous tools
5 stars poker game!
I like this game so much! Very helpful, fast and easy product!