Installer for Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7)
Source code distribution
GPG signatures to verify the integrity of the files
Changes in version 4.3:
* Setting the computer color for Red with the computer colors dialog did
not work for game variant Trigon Three-Player
* Disable Undo menu item when it is not applicable
* Fixed an assertion at end of move generation in Trigon Three-Player if
Pentobi was compiled in debug mode
Changes in version 4.2:
* Fixed crash when opening game info dialog in game variants Classic Two-Player
or Trigon Two-Player
Changes in version 4.1:
* Result of rated game was counted wrongly in four-color/two-player game
variants if the first player had a higher score than the second player
but the first color a lower score than the second color.
* Fixed potential crash if Undo, Truncate or Truncate Children is selected
while the computer is thinking.
* Automatic continuing of computer play did not work in some cases if the
computer was thinking while the Computer Color dialog was used.
Changes in version 4.0:
* New menu item "Beginning of Branch"
* The rating dialog now also shows the best previous rating and has
a button to reset the rating
* A thumbnail plugin for KDE can be built by using the CMake option
* Replaced the icons with less colorful ones. All icons are now licensed
under the GPLv3+ and include SVG sources. No icons from the Tango icon
set are used anymore.