Windows installer. Optionally creates an entry in the start menu
and a shortcut on the desktop, and registers Pentobi as a handler
for Blokus-SGF files. Includes and optionally installs the source
Source code distribution.
Changes in version 0.2:
* German translation
* Display sum score for both player colors in game variant Classic
* Slightly changed file format to conform to the proposed version 5 of
SGF that requires digits for move properties in multi-player games.
Files written by Pentobi 0.1 can still be read.
* Support for move annotation symbols
* Store and edit additional game information (player names, date)
* New menu items Ten Moves Backward/Forward, Go to Move, Undo Move
* Underline move numbers if there are alternative variations
* Show move number, total number of moves and current variation in
* Faster play in higher levels, especially of opening moves
* Make thumbnailer for Blokus files work under Gnome 3
* Fix broken compilation with GCC 4.6.1 (bug #3420555)