The Open Toolkit is an advanced, cross-platform, C# OpenGL, OpenAL and OpenCL wrapper for Mono/.Net. It is especially suitable to RAD development and can be used in games, GUIs (WinForms, WPF, GTK#) and scientific applications.
- Rich, type-safe bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenCL and OpenAL, complete with inline documentation and automatic extension loading.
- Built-in support for Tao framework applications (Tao.OpenGl, Tao.OpenAl and SimpleOpenGlControl).
- Support for multiple GUI toolkits, including Windows.Forms, GTK# and WPF. Integrated, high-performance NativeWindow class.
- Integrated math toolkit, which supplies single- and double-precision vector, matrix, quaternion and bezier structs. Directly usable by the bindings.
- Support for keyboard, mouse, joystick input, as well as multiple display devices.
Great binding generator. Thank you!great software! :)
I downloaded the code from Git (Demo.sln) and tried building it with Visual C# 2008 Express Edition. I am getting an error on an unknown data type called Bgra and this causes the whole build to fail. Would appreciate it if someone looks into this and fix it the right way and post an update here. I then proceeded to download opentk-2010-10-06.exe and tried building it and that too fails on Build-Installer-zip using Visual C# 2010 Express edition. Could you please look into it?