a real-time music notation detection software,
- play in the recorder next to your computer, and the notes will apear on screen in real time!
- given a music sheet, the software shows the note to play and if you play correctly
- a real time note detectors - print the notes you play on music sheet, in real-time!
- plays the notes recorded as Wave, MIDI or Beeps (really fun!)
- shows the sound wave and frequency of the noes been played
- save the played notes, in the formats: WAV, ABC, PDF, PostScript
- opening an ABC (music notation file), and start to play according to the notes running on screen.
It would be nice if you can support GNU LilyPond or any other tablature software and you should explain what Ghostscript is on your features
I hope this project will be developed further !