nGrinder 3.2.1 is the bug fix and minor enhancement release.
We applied nGrinder 3.2 internally for 1 month and found several enhancement point.
This made this version more concrete and workable in the large deployment.
- New feature and change
* Almost all of HTML pages are rewritten to follow the HTML standard. Now it supports IE10 perfectly.
* Now you can see the scripting error in the agent log to easily find the scripting problem.
* Groovy Engine becomes more concrete. Now each thread use its own JUnit Runner object so that each test is thread safe.
In addition, @RunRate annotation for each test method is available to control the run frequency.
It loads Groovy script with UTF-8 encoding as well so that a user can write the CJK characters.
* The available agent memory is calculated more accurately. Instead of using free memory, now it uses actual free memory.
* Each performance test page retrieval becomes speedy even when there are many files in SVN.
[NGRINDER-600] - Fix IE10 compatibility issue
[NGRINDER-608] - Make the memory setting more concrete for test process
[NGRINDER-610] - Fix typo errors
[NGRINDER-612] - Make controller's IP configurable
[NGRINDER-613] - Make script error transferred from agent
[NGRINDER-615] - Make startime null when test is scheduled
[NGRINDER-616] - Make monitoring data failure concrete
[NGRINDER-617] - Fix wrong classpath filtering in the process execution
[NGRINDER-618] - Dynamic system configuration update is not working after the first update.
[NGRINDER-622] - Add host settings for groovy maven project in quicktest
[NGRINDER-625] - Make groovy tc thread use diffrent test object
[NGRINDER-629] - Clean up the url after upload files
[NGRINDER-630] - Use UTF-8 for groovy class loading
[NGRINDER-609] - Speed up the perf test detail page view
[NGRINDER-611] - Clean up ftl files
[NGRINDER-619] - Make the easier method name filtering for record
[NGRINDER-620] - Increase the default max vuser to 2000
[NGRINDER-621] - Elaborate script template
[NGRINDER-623] - Shrink the script editor when expanding validation result panel
[NGRINDER-624] - Enable runNumber in groovy script in JUnitContext
[NGRINDER-627] - Make groovy runner efficient
[NGRINDER-628] - Enable the package folder structure for groovy maven project
[NGRINDER-626] - Add @RunRate annotation to control the run frequency for each @Test method