We're proudly releasing nGrinder 3.1.3 which fixes bugs and visibility.
This is the last version 3.1.X series, we'll work on 3.2 as a next release.
- New features and changes:
* Now test report can be viewed without login.
* A user can specify the sampling interval to make the graph not to be fluctuated.
* A user can see the per test TPS chart when the sampling interval is greater than 2.
* A user can upload and use native libs (so, dll) to reuse existing assets. This is enabled only if the security mode is disabled.
* A user can provide the any kind of custom value for monitor by regularly outputting the GC count and JVM memory usages.
* A user can upload dll or so to run test using native libs. SecurityMode should be disabled and JNA should be imported for natvie lib access.
[NGRINDER-560] - Make test report visible without login
[NGRINDER-564] - Ignore Sigar Exception while collecting network usage.
[NGRINDER-569] - Make agent status string longer
[NGRINDER-570] - Make ignore sampling option affect to the total statistics
[NGRINDER-571] - Fix DB errors occurred during running test because agent_status field is not long enough
[NGRINDER-572] - Fix inconsistency b/w total and per test statistics by timing difference
[NGRINDER-573] - Make cookie parsing impl work with secure=1 entry
[NGRINDER-575] - Make graph start from 0 on x axis
[NGRINDER-576] - Make nGrinder compilable with missing jars
[NGRINDER-578] - Make smooth sampling values for consequent calls for catching up the time
[NGRINDER-243] - Provide an export image button for each chart
[NGRINDER-554] - Provide user defined monitoring feature
[NGRINDER-555] - Provide network usage graph in report page
[NGRINDER-556] - Save memory for monitoring graph display
[NGRINDER-557] - Provide the custom monitoring guide
[NGRINDER-559] - Improve monitor chart performance
[NGRINDER-562] - Provide per-test TPS graph in the detail report page
[NGRINDER-563] - Update jqPlot to new version.
[NGRINDER-565] - Provide the customizable agent log
[NGRINDER-566] - Make validation service accessible from plugin
[NGRINDER-574] - Introduce the sampling interval
[NGRINDER-577] - Provide the way to reserve the agent memory for native libraries.
[NGRINDER-579] - Add jna support