netPanzer is an online multiplayer tactical warfare game designed for play across the Internet and over LAN systems. netPanzer is designed for FAST ACTION combat -- it is not another resource management clone.
- Features a scalable client/server network architecture.
- Support from 1 to 100 players over the Internet or on LAN systems depending on the network connection type and game configuration (single/multi dedicated server vs. server-player, max number of units per player and so forth).
- Players will be able to join or leave multiplayer games at any time.
- Real-time action without the need to gather resources.
- Manually aim your units fire while they are moving to another location.
- Maps range in size from 10x13 to 64x85 640x480 size screens.
- Three modes of multiplayer combat; objective capture, frag limit, and time limit.
- Change screen resolutions on the fly to 640x480, 800x600 or 1024x768.
- A customizable interface layout.
- Mini map for quick viewing of the world.
- Support Custom flags add
- Kick inactive players (option)
- Deny players with same IP (option)
- Remote and delegation admin tasks
Be the first to post a review of netPanzer!