MSLB is a crossplatform Simple Logbook program / application to write work logs or even a diary. MSLB can also use a bunch of presets that you can add with a simple doubleclick :) Logs get saved in a simple folder system. And its all portable.
- Customizable user premade entries
- Systematic folder tree for the logs (unix default: $HOME/Logs/year/month/year.month.day.txt, windows default: %applicationdir%\Logs\year\month\year.month.day.txt
- Fast and simple interface
- Portable(set the log directory to a subfolder in the logbook program directory)
- Search for logs containing a spesific word or part of a sentence
- Support for ASCII and Latin1 characters(example: æøå¡¿œ)
- Supported platforms: Windows, MacOSX Tiger(up to mslb2.6) and up to Lion, OSx86, Most Linux Distros, OpenSolaris and Solaris.
- Supports having the logbooks in any location
- Can work together with other services like truecrypt, dropbox and shared folders
- Works on Android(BETA support)
- Works on MacOSX on PowerPCs (v2.7 only)
- Support for multiple logbooks
There are no 1 star reviews.