What it does: Mouse-Bot automates your cursor.
Framework Used: .Net Windows Forms
How to Use:
1. Move your cursor to the position you want it to go.
2. Press Alt + R to store the cursor position.
3. Select the cursor action after reaching the position.
4. Enter amount of miliseconds you want the cursor take to accomplish the given task.
5. Click add to add the action.
6. Repeat the steps above to add a sequence of actions you want the cursor to do.
7. Check 'loop' if you want the cursor to repeat the sequence N times. Enter the number of times you want the cursor to repeat the sequence.
8. Click 'Bot My Mouse!'
for more open source applications!
Nice work ! Great project.