What it does: Mouse-Bot automates your cursor.
Framework Used: .Net Windows Forms
How to Use:
1. Move your cursor to the position you want it to go.
2. Press Alt + R to store the cursor position.
3. Select the cursor action after reaching the position.
4. Enter amount of miliseconds you want the cursor take to accomplish the given task.
5. Click add to add the action.
6. Repeat the steps above to add a sequence of actions you want the cursor to do.
7. Check 'loop' if you want the cursor to repeat the sequence N times. Enter the number of times you want the cursor to repeat the sequence.
8. Click 'Bot My Mouse!'
for more open source applications!
You may be forced to download also VisualBasicPowerPacksSetup.exe due to lack of microsoft visualbasic powerpacks vs version 10.0.0.0 loaded in memory (GAC) (at least on Win7 x64). And.. there is no storing option for setted up queue.. it's not helping for daily routines, unfortunatelly.. no stopping option.. Nice starts in programming world but please, ask someone about usability of developed tools. Good luck!
Nice work ! Great project.