Report inappropriate content
A serial terminal program designed for testing and debugging devices such as BACnet and ModBus controllers, but also usable as a general purpose serial terminal. It is written in Python using PyQt.
MoDDTool Web Site
- Modular design for flexibility.
- Line and character entry styles with ASCII, Hex and Mixed modes.
- Keyboard macros, capture to file, send file, scrollback buffer, find text, etc.
- Optional simultaneous hex and ASCII displays.
- User-customizable Python code. Simplified module creation w/PyQt helper functions.
- ModBus filter for viewing network traffic.
- Designed for Linux but it should be portable to Windows.
- Requires Qt4, PyQt and Python 2.6.
Additional Project Details