The Pre-Release before possible full integration into INET:
- More work on getting better INET compatibility, now we are very close to integrate MiXiM into INET framework. (Many thanks to Rudolf Hornig)
- Added type definition for the radioStateAttenuation collection, changed some return value definition to const ref. Using the MapUtils::incNextPosition method for calculating nextPosition. (Instead of adding ONE to calculating the nextPosition, we use the MapUtils::post operation now).
- The default value for the constraint area is now derived from the playgroundSize parameter.
- Some compiler fixes for gcc >= 4.7.
- nic.phy.sensitivity <= -999999 dBm disables the sensitivity check
- Renames to avoid nam clashes with INET: Radio>MiximRadio, BatteryAccess>MiximBatteryAccess , ChannelAccess>ConnectionManagerAccess
- Some MacLayer adjustments to use common MiXiM layer concepts
- Some Bugfixes