Easily create resource packs for minecraft. Program automatically detects your minecraft installation and imports the textures from minecraft allowing you to edit them easily, and import them into minecraft.
You can also save your resource pack and give them them to friends, backup them up or post them online. Includes a 3D preview of all the blocks in minecraft and any changes you make to the textures is shown straight away on the preview
- Save your resource pack for easy distribution
- Save your resource pack directly into your minecraft folder
- 3D preview of all the blocks in minecraft, with your changes reflected immediately
- Add a thumbnail to your resource pack
- Add a description to your resource pack
- Choose what textures you want to include in your resource pack
- Choose to extract from the minecraft jar, or use a folder that contains an extracted jar
- Change animations used in minecraft, such as water, lava or portals
- Add sounds to your resource pack
- Format your resource pack's name with colour, bold, italic, strikethrough or underline
- Change the textures used by items
- Support for HD textures
Be the first to post a review of MinecraftTextureStudio!