XZ Utils Release Notes
- Fix lzma_index_init(). It could crash if memory allocation
- Fix the possibility of an incorrect LZMA_BUF_ERROR when a BCJ
filter is used and the application only provides exactly as
much output space as is the uncompressed size of the file.
- Fix a bug in doc/examples_old/xz_pipe_decompress.c. It didn't
check if the last call to lzma_code() really returned
LZMA_STREAM_END, which made the program think that truncated
files are valid.
- New example programs in doc/examples (old programs are now in
doc/examples_old). These have more comments and more detailed
* Fix "xz -lvv foo.xz". It could crash on some corrupted files.
* Fix output of "xz --robot -lv" and "xz --robot -lvv" which
incorrectly printed the filename also in the "foo (x/x)" format.
* Fix exit status of "xzdiff foo.xz bar.xz".
* Fix exit status of "xzgrep foo binary_file".
* Fix portability to EBCDIC systems.
* Fix a configure issue on AIX with the XL C compiler. See INSTALL
* Update French, German, Italian, and Polish translations.