Help us to improve Lab Processes. We want to hear your feedback!
Request new Lab Processes feature or module and receive a free Single User version with new feature.
Lab Processes is a comprehensive and straightforward application specially designed for biologists and chemists who need to conduct a wide variety of tests and experiments on animals.
Lab Processes requires minimal computing skills. Genetic and physiological data can be entered either manually or automatically when automated genotyping and analytical phenotypic assays are used.
The Lab Processes application is web-based and completely customizable, with Animal Studies it is very simple to create, change and distribute data flows using an iterative approach. Animal Studies puts all the information right at your fingertips.
If you are experiencing problems using Lab Processes then please report your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Synchronous and asynchronous process continuations
- Ability to track and accept incoming materials
- Record instrument measurements
- Timestamps for experiment data
- Printable barcodes
- Custom processes and tasks with unlimited number of parameters
- Process cloning
- Different task parameter types
- Default task parameter values
- Critical documents, like lab-specific guides and procedure manuals management
- Documents management according to your lab schedule
- Electronic worksheets that replace paper documentation
- Custom scripts and functions
- Reminders and email notifications
- Digital signatures
- Data Analysis
- Full audit trail
- Search and reporting
Easy to use and very useful.