KMyMoney is the Personal Finance Manager for KDE. It operates similar to Quicken, supports various account types, categorization of expenses, multiple currencies, online banking support via QIF, OFX and HBCI, budgeting and a rich set of reports.
- Easy to use personal finance manager
- Online transaction download (HBCI and OFX)
- Lots of predefined reports / charts
- QIF importer to get historic data into KMyMoney
- 160+ pages user documentation
Great application, it only lacks on reports flexibility.
Easy to install and use.
Works and fast.