JSmol can read all the files that Jmol reads. You can do all the scripting that Jmol does. You can create all the buttons and links and such that you are used to creating for Jmol. All of the rendering capability of the Jmol applet is there. JSmol has both a console and a popup menu.
JSmol is integrated fully with JSME and JSpecView.
A "lite" version of JSmol provides minimal functionality (balls and sticks only) for extremely small-bandwith apps.
- Faithful reproduction of Jmol in HTML5.
- Capable of reading all of the file formats that Jmol reads.
- Fully scriptable, with all of the scripting capabilities of Jmol.
- Fully supported by the Jmol development team as the logical successor to the Jmol applet in a Java-free environment.
- Integration with JSME (2D drawing app) and JSpecView (spectroscopy)
- Direct connections to databases, structure, surface, and spectroscopy providers.
There are no 1 star reviews.