This program can plot mathematical functions y=f(x), functions y=f(x,z) with the variable z bouncing between two bounds and 1st order differential equations (explicit form).
Also from each function the 1st derivative can be plotted and the area between two functions or a function and the x axis can be calculated (approx.).
- plot of easy real function (e.g. "x^2-2*x+3")
- very many functions supported (sin, log, e, ...)
- complex values supported
- for complex functions the amplitude and phase function can be plotted
- area calculation (e.g. area between sin(x) and x-axis from 0 to Pi)
- plot of differential equations (1. order) possible (slope field)
- plot with a variable part z (y=f(x,z) with z bouncing between a min and max value)
- derive a function
- integrate a function
- plot a phase portrait of a function
- finding extreme places and root places
- apply a tangent to a function
- Fourier transformation
Be the first to post a review of JPlotter!