The Java Code Clone Detection API (JCCD) allows to implement individual code clone detectors. These code clone detectors can be easily integrated into other Java applications. JCCD is based on a pipeline architecture which allows to replace whole par
- Flexible: Adapt your own code clone detectors.
- Extensible: Re-implement parts of the JCCD pipeline to realize your own ideas and concepts.
- Adjustable: Adjust each phase of the detection pipeline by your own settings.
- Accurate: Define precise how a code clone looks like depending on your needs and your notion.
- Fast: JCCD compete with other state-of-the-art code clone detectors. Due to the pipeline model, code clone detectors implemented with JCCD can easily exploit parallel processing on a multi-core computer.
There are no 3 star reviews.