This project is about to give you a simple (but powerful) loadbalancer written in JAVA.
"The performance of a Java based load balancer may never match that of a well written load balancer in C/C++, but as teh platform is evolves further, it can only get better." (from http://javalb.sourceforge.net/)
My project is a mutch more simple way to have a TCP loadbalancer.
It has a hard coded round robin (tictoc) algorythm, and (right now) limited to 2 realservers (it will change in the future)
- Written in JAVA
- It can load balance between 2 realservers (right now, but it will change in the future)
- It supports only round robin algorythm
- It can acknowledge if one or both realservers are out
- when only one realserver is up, it directs trafic only to the working server
- Good performance (I tested it with 800 hits/sec)
Be the first to post a review of java loadbalancer!