As of 2012-01-31, this project may now be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/javaamos/.
jAMAL is a Java-based reimplementation of the AMOS Animation Language (AMAL).
- AMAL interpreter written in Java
- Integrated sprite engine utilising JGame
- AMAL script editor utilising Java Swing
- AMAL-to-Java code translator and compiler
- Source is buildable in Eclipse and NetBeans IDE out of the box
- Runnable from a single JAR file
- Reimplemented AMAL Environment Generator
- Rudimentary Amiga-style screen and scrolling engine
- Integrated AMOS sprite bank viewer (AbkViewer)
Be the first to post a review of jAMAL!